How to order your juice – step by step
Firstly, we are aware that registering can seem a little tedious when you just want to place an order! However, we are confident that once you have tried our juice you will want to return and buy more - or set up a recurring order so you receive a supply of juice every week. Then, all you will need to do is log in and place that order - your account will be there, already set up.
- Select the product you want to order. (Remember that each pack contains a week’s supply of 7 bottles.)
- Click Add to Cart
- The shopping cart will then ask you to Select Quantity. This will be the number of packs you would like to receive in each delivery. For example, if you just want to order 2 packs as a one-off order, enter 2. If you would like 1 pack every week, enter 1. Or if you would like 4 packs every month, enter 4.
- Click Checkout. This will summarise your order and you can then select the frequency of your order.
- Under Recurring Order make the appropriate selection: single order (not recurring); weekly order, or monthly order.
- Log in if you are a returning customer, or register if you are new. Then you can review your order, before submitting it, and when you are happy with the order click 'submit order'. You will see that the order box says 'paying by PayPal' but you will be given the option to pay by debit or credit card if you prefer.
- You will now reach the payment page and can follow the instructions to pay either by using your PayPal account, or via a secure payment process using a credit or debit card.
- If you've placed a recurring order, payment will automatically be collected each week, or month, at the time when your order is due to be shipped. Your order will recur weekly or monthly, depending what you have requested, until you choose to cancel it.
- You can cancel a recurring order at any time by logging into your PayPal account and following the instructions. If you have any difficulties with this, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting us to cancel your order and we will action this as quickly as possible for you.
- If you wish to suspend your recurring order, for instance if you are going away, please contact us by phone or email email@example.com and we will arrange this for you, and re-activate it when you are ready to start receiving your juice again.
Please note that we ship the freshest possible juice direct from our producers in Southern Ireland. Delivery to UK customers is by Royal Mail first class post, and your initial order may take a few days to reach you. We aim to deliver weekly recurring orders on the same day each week to ensure a continuous supply but of course this is reliant on Royal Mail's service. Because of this, some customers have found it advantageous to order two packs for their initial delivery, thus ensuring that they always have a 'buffer' stock and do not risk running out of juice, should postal delays occur, for instance when there are Bank Holidays.
- Click here to start shopping
- If you do not use PayPal, please order as if you do. When you get to the page as shown below, note the option to pay by CREDIT CARD.