Welcome to the Tonic Attack website. We hope that you will find all you want to know about wheatgrass juice and broccoli sprout juice here. If you have any questions that aren't answered by the website, feel free to contact us by email or phone.
The Tonic Attack Team
Our simple to use order process enables you to either purchase a single quantity, or more likely you will want to set up a recurring order: weekly, two-weekly or monthly - whichever suits you best. Once set up you can relax and enjoy your regular supply of juice. Your payment will be collected automatically each time and your juice dispatched to you immediately. It is easy to cancel or suspend your order too.
- A week's supply of fresh juice in handy 33ml sachets - just open and drink!
- Packed immediately after juicing & perfectly preserved using natural ingredients & high pressure
- Shelf life of two months plus with no need to refrigerate
- Fresh-pressed, whole, raw food - delivered to your home or workplace
- The pack is designed to fit through your letterbox, so you do not need to be at home to receive your delivery
- You will usually receive the order the next day following your order being placed. They are sent by first class mail.
- Easy to set up a recurring order to receive your juice regularly. You can request your order to be temporarily suspended, e.g. if you are going away. And you can cancel the order at any time - just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What can a green juice do for you?
Sometimes, and for some people all the time, our digestive systems struggle with the diet we ask them to deal with, whether that be processed foods, bread, pasta, and junk food, as they all make life tough for our guts. Why? Our digestive systems naturally require energy to function, so the more we ask them to do, the less energy we are left with for all the other things we need to accomplish. That's why it is common to feel tired after eating a big meal of cooked food. Green juices are home to a variety of potent ingredients, including enzymes and chlorophyll. This is widely referred to as the blood of plants, as it is unquestionably the lifeblood of the plant kingdom. Furthermore, its molecular structure bears an uncanny resemblance to haemoglobin.
Delivery to UK customers is by Royal Mail first class post. We aim to send weekly recurring orders on the same day each week to ensure a continuous supply but of course this is reliant on Royal Mail's service.
Because of this, some customers have found it advantageous to order two packs for their initial delivery, thus ensuring that they always have a 'buffer' stock and do not risk running out of juice, should postal delays occur, or when there are Bank Holidays.
All material on this website is provided for your information only and may not be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action or inaction should be taken based solely on the contents of this information. You should consult appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to your health and well-being.
As sellers of wheatgrass and broccoli sprout juices, we are forbidden by EU and UK law to imply or make any claim that the juices could be used to prevent, treat or cure medical conditions, or even that they could be nutritionally beneficial. Internet searches will enable you to learn much more about these juices and we would strongly recommend you to seek out this information.