Welcome to the Tonic Attack website. Please search and you should find all you want to know about wheatgrass juice and broccoli sprout juice here.If you have any questions that aren't answered by the website, feel free to go to the contact us page for the phone number or send an email. I've also put a bit on there about me, Oliver Dowding, and how I came to be selling these 2 very powerful juices.
Our simple to use order process enables you to purchase either juice in any amount you like, either as a one-off, or as most people do, you will set up a recurring order: weekly, two-weekly or monthly - whichever suits you best. Once set up you can relax and enjoy your regular supply of juice as your payment will be collected automatically each week and your juice will be dispatched to you on the next postal day. It is also easy to cancel or suspend your order through wherever your payment comes from. What you will be getting is this!
- A week's supply of fresh juice in handy 33ml sachets - just snip the top and drink!
- Packed immediately after juicing & perfectly preserved using plenty of high pressure.
- This generates a shelf life of 2 months+, AND with no need to refrigerate.
- Fresh-pressed, whole, raw food - delivered to your home or workplace.
- The pack is deliverd in a "tin" which is made of steel to ensure safe travel & easy recycling. It should neatly fit through your letterbox. We can send to home or work - just specify which on the order form.
- You will usually receive the order the next day following your order being placed as it is sent by 1st class mail.
- It is easy to set up a recurring order to receive your juice regularly. You can also request your order to be temporarily suspended, e.g. if you are going away. And you can cancel the order at any time.
- If you have any difficulties, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring (01749) 812652
Delivery to UK customers is by Royal Mail first class post. We aim to send weekly recurring orders on the same day each week to ensure a continuous supply but of course this is reliant on Royal Mail's service.
Because of this, some customers have found it advantageous to order two packs for their initial delivery, thus ensuring that they always have a 'buffer' stock and do not risk running out of juice, should postal delays occur, or when there are Bank Holidays.
All material on this website is provided for your information only and may not be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action or inaction should be taken based solely on the contents of this information. You should consult appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to your health and well-being.
As sellers of wheatgrass and broccoli sprout juices, we are forbidden by EU and UK law to imply or make any claim that the juices could be used to prevent, treat or cure medical conditions, or even that they could be nutritionally beneficial. Internet searches will enable you to learn much more about these juices and we would strongly recommend you to seek out this information.